Friday, August 06, 2021

ਬਾਣਾ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਟ੍ਰੇਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਫਰ ਕਰਨ ਵੇਲੇ ਦੀ ਘਟਨਾ । Wearing 'Bana' on the train...

 
I was on the train today, on the way airport. The train was busy and I needed a seat. I had luggage with me and I decided to go through First Class to go to see if the train cabin after that was free.

When I got to the end, there was a lady standing who was the cleaner. She said “Where are you going?” I said that I am going to the the next compartment. She said “Its blocked off from here, there is nothing beyond.” I said “Okay, I will stand in this area (where the doors are situated).” The cleaner said “I would need to ask if you can even stand in this area as it is the doorway to first class.”

I was dressed in blue Bana (religious attire), khanda on dastaar, and my kirpan and hazooria visible. The conductor lady looked at me with respect and politely came and said “This is First class Sir”. I said “I couldn’t find a seat in the other compartment.” She said “Let me see.” She began walking me through First Class towards the end. Suddenly she stopped and said “Let me see your ticket.” I showed that I had a standard ticket. She smiled and said “I am sure we can arrange something for you. Please come and sit in First Class, feel comfortable and relax.”

Amazing, how wearing Bana has so much power that it radiates grace and positivity. A lot of people get insecure of wearing Gurmukhi Bana (religious dress) when travelling and think you have to wear Western clothes otherwise you get trouble. Today, like many incidents experienced, Guru Ji has shown that Bana worn with sincerity and Guru’s love opens doors to blessings.

No comments: