Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bhai Saadhu Singh Jee...


During my Canada trip I was fortunate enough to have darshan of Bhai Saadhu Singh jee who is fondly known as 'Bapu jee'. Bhai Sahib lives in Fresno in California, USA. I have seen Bhai Sahib's photograph and heard lots about him. The first time I met him was in India in April. I was walking near Sri Harimandir Sahib during the evening and met Bhai Sahib and his Singhni. I shared GurFateh. Even though Bhai Sahib didn't know me, he took time out to share Fateh and ask how I am and where I am from. I felt very blessed that a blessed Gursikh like Bhai Sahib showed so much pyaar.

I met Bhai Sahib again last month at Khalsa Camp BC. Bhai Sahib is so humble. He said, "I am younger than everyone. Everyone is older than me." Vaheguru! Please see video below of the Gurmat Q & A session in which Bhai Sahib's shares Gurmat Vichaar:




Dhan Hai Guru! Dhan Hai Teree Sikhee!

1 comment:

Jagjeet Singh -- said...

Thanks Veer ji for sharing !