Tuesday, February 02, 2021

ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਕੁਝ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ । Nothing Belongs to You...

A short story…

Jaswant died. When he realized it, he saw Vaheguru Jee (God) coming closer with a suitcase in His hand.
Vaheguru Jee said: "Alright son its time to go."

Surprised Jaswant responded: "Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans..."
"I'm sorry but its time to go."

"What do you have in that suitcase?" Jaswant asked.
Vaheguru Jee answered: "Your belongings."

"My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?"
Vaheguru Jee answered: "Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth."

"Is it my memories?" Jaswant asked.
Vaheguru Jee answered: "Those never belonged to you, they belonged to Time."

"Is it my talents?"
Vaheguru Jee answered: "Those were never yours, they belonged to the circumstances."

"Is it my friends and family?"
Vaheguru Jee answered: "I'm sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path."

"Is it my wife and son?"
Vaheguru Jee answered: "They were never yours they belonged to your heart."

"Is it my body?"
Vaheguru Jee answered: "That was never yours it belonged to the dust."

"Is it my soul?"
Vaheguru Jee answered: "No that is mine."

Full of fear, Jaswant Singh took the suitcase from Vaheguru Jee and opened it, just to find out the suitcase was empty.

With a tear coming down his cheek Jaswant said: "I never had anything???"
Vaheguru Jee answered: "That is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment a breath, a moment that belongs to you. For this reason enjoy this time while you have it. Don't let anything that you think you owned stop you from progressing in your spiritual journey of becoming one with Me and purifying this life's journey.
…Material things and everything else that you fought for-- stay here.
Your primary duty is to make a relationship with Me, to allow me to guide and inspire You to become a beautiful soul, and for You to bring My qualities into your life through Naam Simran meditation and following the wisdom and Path of the True Guru.
YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING OF THIS WORLD WITH YOU!”


It's only our soul and mind purified anc cleansed through Naam meditation and Gurbani that follows you to the here after.

Live by meditating on Vaheguru's Name and in the end, the Almighty will reward you with liberation of yourself and others, and most of all a blessed place in His Presence in Sachkhand (the abode of Truth & Enligthenment).

We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone, only through our love and friendship with Vaheguru Jee (God) can we create the reality for the moment that we're not alone!

Guru Arjun Dev Ji (the Fifth Guru) says,

ਤੂ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਹਉ ਸੇਵਕੁ ਕੀਤਾ ॥
too saahib, hau sevak keetaa.
O Lord! You are my Master; and I am born to be Your devoted servant.

ਜੀਉ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਸਭੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਦੀਤਾ ॥
jee-o pind sabh teraa deetaa.
My soul and body are all gifts from You.

ਕਰਨ ਕਰਾਵਨ ਸਭੁ ਤੂਹੈ ਤੂਹੈ ਹੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਛੁ ਅਸਾੜਾ ॥੧॥
karan karaavan sabh too-hai too-hai, hai naahee kishh a-saaRaa. ।।1।।
O Lord! (In this world) You are the Cause of causes and the One who gives the power to living beings to act; nothing belongs to us. ।।1।।
(Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Raag Maaroo - Guru Arjan Dev Ji - Ang 1081)

Vaheguru!

“Bhai Manvir Singh”, “Bhai Manvir Singh”, “Bhai Manvir Singh”. “Bhai Manvir Singh UK”, “Bhai Manvir Singh UK”, “Bhai Manvir Singh UK”. “Manvir Singh Khalsa”, “Manvir Singh Khalsa”, “Manvir Singh Khalsa”. “Manvir Singh”, “Manvir Singh”, “Manvir Singh”.

No comments: