Wednesday, April 22, 2020

ਬੱਚਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਸਿੱਖਣ ਲਈ ਛੋਟੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ । Short Shabads for children to learn...

 
ਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਸਦਾ ਹੈ ਨਾਲੇ ॥
gur merai sang sadaa hai naale. 
My Guru is always with me, near at hand.
Full Shabad

 
ਐਸੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਕਰਹੁ ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ॥
aisee preet kar-hu man mere. 
Enshrine such love, O my mind,
Full Shabad

 
ਰਾਖਾ ਏਕੁ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ ॥
raakhaa eyk hamaaraa suaamee. 
The One Lord, my Lord and Master, is my Protector.
Full Shabad




 
ਜੀਵਤ ਜੀਵਤ ਜੀਵਤ ਰਹਹੁ ॥
jeevat jeevat jeevat rahahu.
Live, live, live forever.
Full Shabad


ਹੇ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਹੇ ਗੋਪਾਲ ਹੇ ਦਇਆਲ ਲਾਲ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
hey gobind, hey gopaal, hey dayaal laal ||1|| rahaa-o ||
O Lord of the Universe, O Lord of the World, O Dear Merciful Beloved. ||1||Pause||
Full Shabad


ਜਗਤੁ ਜਲੰਦਾ ਰਖਿ ਲੈ ਆਪਣੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰਿ ॥
jagat jalandaa rakh lai aapnee kirpaa dhaar.
The world is going up in flames - shower it with Your Mercy, and save it!
Full Shabad


ਗੁਰਿ ਪੂਰੈ ਮੇਰੀ ਰਾਖਿ ਲਈ ॥
gur poorai meree raakh leyee. 
The Perfect Guru has has saved me.
Full Shabad


ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਗਾਈਐ ਆਤਮ ਰੰਗਿ ॥
tthaakur gaayee-ai aatam rang.
Sing the Praises of the Lord and Master, with the love of your soul.
Full Shabad


ਜਪਿ ਮਨ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਸਦਾ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ॥
jap man sat naam, sadaa sat naam. 
Chant, O my mind, the True Name, forver the True Name of the Lord.
Full Shabad




Request: If anyone would like to suggest some Short Shabads to add to the list then please email me manvir.khalsa[@]gmail.com or leave a comment. Thanks.

No comments: