Thursday, April 25, 2013

Really nice Keertan...

Keertan by Bibi Gurpreet Kaur jee (Mohali)


ਧਨਾਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੪ ॥
Raag Dhanaasaree revealed through Guru Raam Daas jee:

ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਹਾ ਮੈ ਹਰਿ ਦਰਸਨ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਇ ॥
O my King! (Bless me that) I obtain the peace of beholding your Blessed Vision of Your Darshan.

ਹਮਰੀ ਬੇਦਨਿ ਤੂ ਜਾਨਤਾ ਸਾਹਾ ਅਵਰੁ ਕਿਆ ਜਾਨੈ ਕੋਇ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
O my King! You alone know my inner pain; what can anyone else know? ||Pause||

ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਚੁ ਤੂ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਹਾ ਤੇਰਾ ਕੀਆ ਸਚੁ ਸਭੁ ਹੋਇ ॥
O True Lord and Master, You are truly my King; whatever You do, all that is True.

ਝੂਠਾ ਕਿਸ ਕਉ ਆਖੀਐ ਸਾਹਾ ਦੂਜਾ ਨਾਹੀ ਕੋਇ ॥੧॥
O King! (In this world) there is no other than You; (for this reason,) who should I call a liar? ||1||

ਸਭਨਾ ਵਿਚਿ ਤੂ ਵਰਤਦਾ ਸਾਹਾ ਸਭਿ ਤੁਝਹਿ ਧਿਆਵਹਿ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤਿ ॥
O King! You are pervading and permeating in all; everyone meditates on You, day and night.

ਸਭਿ ਤੁਝ ਹੀ ਥਾਵਹੁ ਮੰਗਦੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਹਾ ਤੂ ਸਭਨਾ ਕਰਹਿ ਇਕ ਦਾਤਿ ॥੨॥
O my King! Everyone begs of You; You alone give gifts to all. ||2||

ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਤੁਝ ਹੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਹੈ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਹਾ ਤੁਝ ਤੇ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਕੋਈ ਨਾਹਿ ॥
O my King! All are under Your Power; none at all are beyond You.

ਸਭਿ ਜੀਅ ਤੇਰੇ ਤੂ ਸਭਸ ਦਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਹਾ ਸਭਿ ਤੁਝ ਹੀ ਮਾਹਿ ਸਮਾਹਿ ॥੩॥
O my King! All beings are Yours-You belong to all, O my King. All shall merge and be absorbed in You. ||3||

ਸਭਨਾ ਕੀ ਤੂ ਆਸ ਹੈ ਮੇਰੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਸਭਿ ਤੁਝਹਿ ਧਿਆਵਹਿ ਮੇਰੇ ਸਾਹ ॥
O my Beloved! You are the hope of all; all meditate on You.

ਜਿਉ ਭਾਵੈ ਤਿਉ ਰਖੁ ਤੂ ਮੇਰੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਕੇ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹ ॥੪॥੭॥੧੩॥
O True King of Nanak! O my Beloved! As it pleases You, protect and preserve me (in your Feet). ||4||7||13||
(Ang 670)



Dhan Hai Guru! Dhan Hai Teree Sikhee!

No comments: