I recently came across this poster, which is quite humorous approach to tackling alcohol awareness in the Panjabi community. I assume the poster is made for Panjab...
Good news! Good news! Good news! Good news!
A golden opportunity for those who take intoxicants
Take the most intoxicants and get the biggest prizes
Take cigarette, tobacco, alcohol, cocaine, weed, opium and obtain big prizes
- First prize --> at home and outside getting hit with shoes
- Second prize --> perforated lungs
- Third prize --> liver and kidney damage
- Fourth prize --> guaranteed Tuberculous
- Fifth prize --> 100% cancer disease, the burden of debt
- Sixth prize --> destruction of family life, including children, wife and parents
- Seventh prize --> 3 1/2 yard plot, 300 kilos wood, and 2.75 of plain white cloth
- Distribution of prizes ---> done by Dharamraaj (the Righteous Judge) personally
- Place for prizes ---> crematorium of every village and city.Arriving guests: All drug addicts and enemies of the local area
Note: Coupons for the prizes will be distributed at all off licenses and by drug dealers.
Intoxicants - a license to die.