Friday, January 26, 2007

X and O



I received this nice email from Royal Holloway Sikh Society:
Place your mouse on the X below and drag to the O.

X
Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there!O




Baba Fareed jee says:

ਹਉ ਢੂਢੇਦੀ ਸਜਣਾ ਸਜਣੁ ਮੈਡੇ ਨਾਲਿ ॥
hau dhoodhaydee sajNaa sajaN mai(n)dday naal.
I search for my Friend, but my Friend is already with me.

ਨਾਨਕ ਅਲਖੁ ਨ ਲਖੀਐ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਦੇਇ ਦਿਖਾਲਿ ॥੧੨੧॥
naanak alakh na lakhee-ai gurmukh day-ay dikhaal. ||121||
O Nanak, the Unseen Lord cannot be seen; He is revealed only to the Gurmukh. ||121||
(Ang 1384)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! The simple things are always the best!

My friendship is with the One Lord alone; I am in love with the One Lord alone.
The Lord is my only friend; my companionship is with the One Lord alone, Salok Mahala 5, Page 958

SikhSpeak.Com